Flax is the earliest human use of natural plant fibers. Dating back more than 10,000 years of history. Flax fiber is a rare natural fiber, accounting for only 1.5% of the total fiber content. Because of its natural, ancient, noble and high-quality, is known as the "Queen of fibers." The main features of the following points:
A flax fiber amazing moisture absorption capacity
Because of its unique ability to transport moisture, flax fibers have several times the capacity of other fibers to absorb moisture and carry water.
Two low-static, geomagnetic field effect
The unique low static electricity and geomagnetic field effects of flax fibers are yet another basic quality given to their textile's excellent hygienic functions.
Sanya linen straight and smooth
In 50 times more magnified projection, it is like a section of bamboo, no cotton, wool and other distorted. This feature makes it easy to remove textiles that have been deposited with fine dust or dirt because the dust can not find shelter.
Four fiber surface gloss
Flax fibers are pentagonal in cross section and have a natural luster. When it becomes clothing, it can protect the skin, but also help the body regulate the environmental impact.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Linen material home cleaning tips
- A brief introduction of linen fabric
- Introduction of hemp fiber
- Behind the nice linen, have their own little se...
- Why is it so cool to wear linen in summer?
- Green healthy linen fabric
- Ma in the treasure rain dew Ma
- Flax purity identification
- Flax textile health function
- Flax textile linen show full of elegant tradition